War with the monuments – who is to be blamed first?

InvestmentWatch | 9/13/2017 | IWB
chrismpotts (Posted by) Level 3
Yes, America is the greatest country indeed, a superpower, democracy number one in the world. All the more so, it’s a high time to stop that monumental romp, and stop it as soon as possible.

Usually, a practice of erecting the monuments comes from the ancient times. Emperors and empresses, kings, queens and their family members, different kind of dictators in different countries and parts of the world, different kind of gods and goddesses, beasts, even plants, even insects and even pissing boys….. What is it? A fashion, maybe passion, and maybe people’s occupation from just having nothing to do? Oh no folks, nothing out of this. Remember other meaning or a word for ‘monument’ – memorial, and the root of this word is ‘memory’. This means, that all of the monuments were erected to memorize some people, their merits to the society and country, they served to.

Magazine - Article - Idea - Event - Personalities

First came a magazine article, that gave an idea of discussing one historical event or another, then they switched to personalities, and then it went and went……. There were many precedents in the world history, but I would like to stop on Russia, where exactly one hundred years ago a Marxist revolution has exploded the whole empire – it seemed, nothing could destroy such stabile and rich country, but that happened…. They also inspired the war with their monuments, and you should know that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: InvestmentWatch
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep