Now Mike Flynn's son is the target of the Mueller probe over his work as his father's chief of staff

Mail Online | 9/13/2017 | Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com
ridge-khridge-kh (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/13/20/443E250C00000578-0-image-a-19_1505329798647.jpg

Michael Flynn Jr has been caught in the cross hairs of the ever-expanding Russia probe, NBC is reporting.

Four former and current officials told the network that Flynn Jr is being looked at as party of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into collusion between President Trump's campaign and the Russian government.

Flynn - Jr - Chief - Staff - Father

Flynn Jr served as chief of staff to his father, Mike Flynn Sr, at the Flynn Intel Group and traveled with him to Moscow in 2015. He continued to work with his father in the transition but was pushed out of Trump's orbit for spreading fake news.

The White House declined to comment on the widening probe on Wednesday afternoon.

'I - Conversation - Counsel - President - Press

'I haven't had a conversation with him about that, but I'd refer you to outside counsel,' the president's press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said.

The elder Mike Flynn worked at the White House briefly as the president's national security adviser. He was dismissed weeks into the Trump presidency for lying about the nature of his conversations with a Russian diplomat.

Michael - Flynn - Sr - Sanctions - Ambassador

Michael Flynn Sr said he never discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador to the United States in the transition. He changed his story after he was confronted by the Department of Justice.

President Trump said that he fired the retired lieutenant general for misleading the vice president - who'd claimed on national television after speaking to Flynn that sanctions didn't come up.

Flynn - Jr - Trump - World - Rumor

Flynn Jr, 34, was forced out of Trump world when he helped to spread a false rumor about Hillary Clinton.

A D.C. pizza shop had been accused without any evidence of running a child sex ring on Clinton's behalf. The conspiracy theory, known as Pizza Gate, led a deranged 28-year-old to 'self investigate,' bringing a rifle to the restaurant and firing it in a quest for answers.

One - Incident - Man

No one was hurt during the incident. The man...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.