'We’re challenging you to DO GOOD!': Paul Walker’s daughter Meadow celebrates her late dad's legacy on the day he would have turned 44

Mail Online | 11/30/2013 | Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/13/23/443FD0DE00000578-0-image-a-5_1505340167468.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/04/15/4080166255882095850/1024x576_MP4_4080166255882095850.mp4

Paul Walker’s daughter is carrying on his legacy.

Meadow Walker, 18, on Tuesday took to Instagram on the day her late dad would have turned 44, urging her 1.4 million followers to do good deeds in memory of the late star, best known for his role as Brian O'Conner in The Fast and the Furious films prior to his 2013 death.

Honor - Dad - Birthday - Today - Share

She wrote, 'In honor of my dad's birthday today, we're challenging you to DO GOOD! Share a video or photo of your random act of kindness and nominate 4 people to join the challenge!'

Scroll below for video

Meadow - Paul - Daughter - Rebecca - Soteros

Meadow - Paul's daughter with ex-girlfriend Rebecca Soteros - included a shot of herself as a child dancing with her father, who was wearing boardshorts.

Meadow requested followers to tag her late father's foundation, The Paul Walker Foundation, with the hashtag #PWFdogoodchallenge. The foundation aims 'to protect our oceans, wildlife, and ourselves.'

Vein - Ice - Bucket - Challenge - Meadow

In the vein of 2014's Ice Bucket Challenge, Meadow nominated individuals to keep the challenge going, most notably Paul's longtime friend and co-star Vin Diesel.

She also tagged models Meghan Rochey, Chase Kessler, and Marisa Miller, who was named the first winner of the Paul Walker Ocean Leadership Award for her work in environmentalism.

Diesel - Tribute - Friend - Media - Site

Diesel, 50, also paid tribute to his fallen friend on the social media site Tuesday, with an image of his daughter Hania Riley Sinclair and the late actor, captioned 'Uncle Pablo.'

The A-list action star...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
21 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!