Unibrows are Making a Comeback–Frida Kahlo Would Be Proud

PEOPLE.com | 9/13/2017 | Pia Velasco
Click For Photo: http://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/sophia-hadjipanteli.jpg?crop=0px,255px,1080px,567px&resize=1200,630

A post shared by mía🌹✨ (@miakahloo) on

i'm not with the drama so you can save the theatrical

A post shared by @scarlettcostello on

Ever since model Cara Delevingne’s bushy brow inspired us to shelve our tweezers, thick eyebrows have been all the rage. Several celebrities are taking it even further by embracing their natural unibrows–and proudly sharing them on social media.

We’re all about people loving themselves for who they are and what they look like, so we could not be more “on board” with this new trend. Whether you’re thinking of trying it out or simply curious to see how some beautiful women are rocking their monobrow, check them out below:

Model - Student - Sophia - Hadjipanteli - Figures

Greek model and art student Sophia Hadjipanteli is one of the main figures in the #UnibrowMovement. Constantly posting pictures of her striking face, the blonde beauty is proud to rock her monobrow and isn’t about to give into society’s beauty standards. She likes the way they look so much that she even dies them black in order to make them standout more.

“I am not really doing this to show people that they have to like [my monobrow],” she told Harper’s Bazaar...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
11 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.