Hillary Clinton says the electoral college should be 'ELIMINATED' after she won the popular vote but lost the election

Mail Online | 9/13/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
jesse456 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/14/03/444241DF00000578-0-image-a-29_1505357524169.jpg

Hillary Clinton called to abolish the Electoral College in an interview Wednesday during her What Happened book tour.

The former secretary of state said in an interview with Anderson Cooper on CNN that it was time for the United States to change the way presidents are elected.

Clinton - Cooper

She said: 'I think it needs to be eliminated,' Clinton responded to Cooper. 'I'd like to see us move beyond it, yes.'

Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million votes, but didn't cinch the election because Trump won the Electoral College. He earned 304 Electoral College votes and she won 227.

President - Trump - Twitter - Wednesday - Evening

President Trump took to Twitter Wednesday evening, saying: 'Crooked Hillary Clinton blames everybody (and every thing) but herself for her election loss. She lost the debates and lost her direction!'

Five minutes later, the commander in chief followed up: 'The "deplorables" came back to haunt Hillary. They expressed their feelings loud and' clear. She spent big money but, in the end, had no game!'

Evidence - Trump - Clinton - Vote - Voter

Citing no evidence, Trump has previously disputed that Clinton won the popular vote and started a voter fraud investigation.

The president has also said is more difficult to win the Electoral College and has shared maps of what states went red versus blue on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
54 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!