Hillary Is What Happened

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 9/13/2017 | Staff
tingting2000 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/FB-091317-Rush-Hillary-Book.jpg

RUSH: Mrs. Clinton. You know, the book, the title, the cover of her book? You don’t need to know any more. The top: “What Happened.” The bottom half: “Hillary Rodham Clinton.” That’s what happened! She tried, she got kicked out, and she still can’t get over it, and funny things are happening on her book signing tour.

RUSH: I keep trying to ignore Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton bores me. But it doesn’t matter because she still continues to make news; it sucks me back in, and my professional requirements necessitate me mentioning her. Some of this is actually kind of funny, and it’s also proof of a couple claims that I have been making about Mrs. Clinton for many, many moons.

Politico - Story - Bites - Wellstone - Memorial

No, I have not forgotten. I’m gonna go back to this Politico story, because this is key, and I’m gonna get some of these sound bites from the Wellstone Memorial because they dovetail great… (interruption) Oh, we found out $44 million. Now, let’s put this in perspective. These Hollywood leftists and their telethon last night aired el freebo on four networks. Okay, four networks and however long the thing was raised $44 million. Ah! Ah! Ah! There were pledges for $44 million. Many of those might have come from leftists who will not pay in the end.

However, we’ll go with the number because that’s what they report: $44 million. A single white — ahem, I have to point this out — football player with a tweet and a website raised $31 million. That would be J.J. Watt of the Houston Texans, whose original goal was $200,000. And it just kept growing, and it just kept growing, and J.J. Watt didn’t have a telethon and J.J. Watt was not out there politicizing anything. J.J. Watt was on site helping pass out some...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!
Tagged: