Bishop Jackson: Left, KKK, LGBT Share a 'Virulent Hatred of True Christianity'

CNS News | 9/13/2017 | Staff
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/jackson_1_0.jpg

Bishop E.W. Jackson.

Bishop E.W. Jackson, who heads Exodus Faith Ministries in Virginia and is a former U.S. Senate candidate for Virginia, said that liberals constatntly seek to mock Christians who view natural disasters as divine punishments and they do this, along with groups like the KKK and the LGBT community because they all share a "virulent hatred of true Christianity."

Similarity - Ku - Klux - Klan - Left

“What is the similarity between the Ku Klux Klan and the left?" said Bishop Jackson on his Sept. 12 radio show The Awakening. " And I’ll include the LGBT community in this. What do they have in common? What do the KKK and the leftists, including the LGBT community, have in common?"

"Are you ready?" he said. "Okay, here is what they have in common: a virulent hatred of true Christianity. A virulent hatred of true Christianity."

God - Bishop - Jackson - God - Bible

“What they really hate is God,"said Bishop Jackson. "They hate God, they hate the Bible and they hate Christianity.”

Bishop Jackson, a Marine Corps veteran who earned his JD from Harvard Law School, prefaced his remarks about the left, the KKK, and homosexual activists by explaining what the Bible says about the end of days.

Remember - Christians - Doctrine - Original - Sin

”Remember, we as Christians believe in the doctrine of Original Sin," he said. "And Jesus made clear that in the Last Days, iniquity would abound and sin would continue to get worse and worse. Then he laid out a number of things that would be happening."

"He said like a woman in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?