'Can we just put them all on an island?' Jennifer Lawrence RAGES about people who 'exercise for fun' and 'creepy' hotel cleaners as she reveals her hilarious gripes to Greg James

Mail Online | 9/13/2017 | Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/13/15/443C11D000000578-0-image-a-3_1505313227383.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/11/6040059713673998722/1024x576_MP4_6040059713673998722.mp4

She is known for her witty sense of humour as much as her award-winning acting ability.

But Jennifer Lawrence showed fans her fiery side on Wednesday, as she ranted about her biggest pet peeves on the Greg James show.

Interview - Radio - Rage - Gripes - Life

In an interview that airs at 5pm on Radio 1, the 27-year-old vented her rage as she revealed her worst gripes in everyday life - including 'creepy' hotel cleaners and fitness fanatics, who she jokes should be 'put on an island'.

Appearing on Greg James' show, which airs 4-7pm on Radio One, Jennifer took part in Rage Against The Answering Machine - a game which sees celebrities discuss the things that annoy them most.

Interview - Mother - Actress - Share - Fitness

Kicking the interview off, the Mother! actress admitted she could not stand those who share their fitness efforts online - agreeing with a caller that she 'doesn't care' how many steps or miles anyone has done that day.

Proving her typically witty humour, she said: 'If that's the life you wanna live where exercise makes you happy... can we just put them all on an island? Where we don't have to hear about it?', leaving host Greg in hysterics.

Complaint - Staff - Do - Disturb - Sign

Not stopping there however, she went on to rage that her biggest complaint was to hotel staff, who ignore her Do Not Disturb sign on the door.

Admitting she finds the disturbances seriously 'creepy', she ranted to Greg: 'At the hotel when they forget the Do Not Disturb, and I have to wake up to a stranger at the bottom of my bed...

'When - OK

'When is that ever OK?! I'd rather you came in quietly and cleaned around me. It's creepy, but its better than me waking up and seeing you!'

Adding to the hilarity however, she then revealed she would never stand up to an interrupting staff member, out of safety they will...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
9 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care