NiT WiT 2017...

www.zerohedge.com | 9/13/2017 | Staff
amyc9948 (Posted by) Level 3
REPOST: SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ARTIST That time of the year has arrived when I find the need to make a humble and sincere request to all who who may feel so inclined to support their intrepid, prolific and tenacious local artist by investing in signed and numbered Banzai7 Fine Art Print(s).

As you all know, I do not go out of my way to market my works here or anywhere else. I am able to maintain maximum independence by relying on other primary means to finance my endeavors. Nevertheless, your support is very important and greatly appreciated, particularly this time of the year.

Photograph - Week - World - City - Surveys

Before you you see a photograph that I took just last week of the world's least affordable city according to recent surveys. I have been told by my expert printer that this is probably the best shot he has seen of sunrise on Hong Kong's famous Victoria Peak. It occurs to me for those of you who have expressed a reluctance to hang one of my more controversial works in your den or living room on account of the risk of starting domestic World War III, what better non-controversial way of acquiring an original Banzai7 print than starting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.zerohedge.com
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!