Clinton ‘Can’t Say’ Whether Trump Colluded With Russia and Stole Election

Washington Free Beacon | 9/13/2017 | Cameron Cawthorne
idkwatitis (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/GettyImages-691299862.jpg

BY: Cameron Cawthorne

Hillary Clinton, the two-time failed presidential candidate, told NBC Wednesday that she didn't know whether then-candidate Donald Trump colluded with Russia in 2016.

Coincidences - Connections - People - Trump - Campaign

"You say there are so many coincidences, so many connections between people in [the] Trump campaign and Russia, but you stop short of saying this and I'm asking you if you will, " NBC host Matt Lauer said. "Do you think that the Trump campaign, with the knowledge of the now-president, colluded with Russia and stole the election?"

"Matt, I can't say that," Clinton said. "That's what this investigation is to determine. What I try to do in the book is to put forth all the information that I think should trouble Americans, whether you are Republicans or Democrats or anything else."

Clinton - Book - Manuscript - End - June

Clinton continued by saying that she turned her book's manuscript in at the end of June or early July and that a lot has happened in recent months pertaining to the Russia collusion investigation, prompting Lauer to ask her whether the investigation has led her "more in the direction of collusion."

"It has suggested to me that there was certainly we know a plan from Putin and the highest levels of the Kremlin to influence our election," Clinton said. "We now know that it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
12 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!