Hollywood Idiots Ruin George Strait’s Noble Idea

DB DAILY UPDATE | 9/13/2017 | Staff
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Why do Hollywood leftists have to ruin everything they touch? – My first reaction when I heard that the great George Strait would be putting on a nationally televised hurricane benefit fundraiser was great! Awesome! Greatest country music artist ever, native Texan, truly good ol’ boy in every sense of that title, it’ll be a fantastic show and raise a ton of money. Good for George.

But then I saw that he would be joined by notorious cop hater Beyonce’, and I thought, oh, no, here we go. But hey, Beyonce’ is also a native Houstonian, so I figured she might actually have some real feelings in this game. So, ok, maybe she’ll keep all the cop-killing symbolism out of this particular performance, and she did.

Stevie - Wonder - Damn - Forehead - Holy

But then I saw the execrable Stevie Wonder was going to be included and I slapped my damn forehead. Holy cow. Then the list began to expand to the usual assortment of Hollywood know-nothings (Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney), has-beens (Barbra Streisand, Julia Roberts), and malcontents (Jamie Foxx, Robert Deniro) and I knew that what began as a noble effort starring George Strait would now be turned into the classic Hollywood leftist tribute to Mother Gaia that has little to do with helping the victims of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, and mostly to do with promoting Al Gore’s Global Warming scam.

In the end, the celebrities announced their tribute to their Climate Change god had raised $14 million, and traded high-fives. J.J. Watt, by himself, raised more than $30 million, a total that is still climbing. Thanks, Hollywood. Now go scurry back under your kitchen cabinets, and turn out some more really bad movies.

God - Woman - Office - Year - Tube

Oh, dear God, can somebody please lock this woman in her office for the next year and feed her through a tube? Please? – Nancy...
(Excerpt) Read more at: DB DAILY UPDATE
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!