Eternal-ly young! Louise Redknapp announces pop comeback 15 years after last show... amid claims she's requested a 'quickie divorce' from husband Jamie

Mail Online | 9/13/2017 | Rebecca Lawrence;Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/13/09/443A0A3C00000578-0-image-a-19_1505293083552.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/07/15/8097192063079923073/1024x576_MP4_8097192063079923073.mp4

She was one quarter of chart-topping girlband Eternal in the nineties and also found solo chart success.

Now 15 years on from her last show, Louise Redknapp is gearing up to make a musical comeback and has announced her first stage show.

Amid - Marriage - Jamie - Crisis - Songstress

Amid claims her marriage to Jamie is in crisis, the 42-year-old songstress has revealed she is set to perform at London’s Under The Bridge on December 22.

Speaking to The Sun, she revealed: 'I went into the studio to rework some of my original tracks. I can’t wait to be back on stage performing all of the hits and my favourite covers.'

Louise - Pop - Comeback - Cabaret - Month

Louise's pop comeback comes after she signed up to perform in the musical Cabaret this month and a year on from her Strictly Come Dancing stint.

The blonde bombshell was previously in R&B girl group Eternal with sisters Easther and Vernie Bennett and Kéllé Bryan between 1992 and 1995.

Louise - Member - Band - Solo - Career

Louise was the first member of the band to leave to pursue a solo career, scoring a string of Top 10 singles and albums and two UK tours from 1995 to 2003.

The starlet's pop comeback comes amid claims she is keen to end her marriage to Jamie Reknapp as soon as possible, with a quickie divorce.

Sunday - People - Singer - Footballer - Husband

According to the Sunday People, the singer and her footballer husband are 'no closer to getting back together', and want to call things off by the end of the year.

Louise's 19 year-marriage to Jamie reportedly broke down in July, due to her new 'lease of life' following her appearance on Strictly Come Dancing.

Number - Events - Host - Pals - Weeks

Having been seen at a number of glamorous events with a host of pals in recent weeks, including model Daisy Lowe, the paper now reports that the Eternal singer is keen for a quickie divorce, in order to further embrace her independence.

A...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
10 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity