The Outlaw Jesse Palmer: The small town roots of the big time NFL and Bachelor star who is now taking over the airwaves as host of DailyMail TV

Mail Online | 9/12/2017 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
srqlolo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/12/23/44365B7800000578-0-image-a-190_1505256704630.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/12/7891670329592071855/1024x576_MP4_7891670329592071855.mp4

Jesse Palmer never thought he would be on television.

The retired athlete and former reality star revealed this in an interview with DailyMail.com just one week before the premiere of DailyMail TV, the syndicated series launching September 18 that he will host.

Sports - Passion - Palmer - Brothers - Football

Sports were his first passion, with Palmer and his two younger brothers all catching the football bug from their father Bill, who played for the Ottawa Rough Riders in the Canadian Football League.

Bill taught his children to love the game and provided them all with some pretty memorable names.

Son - Jesse - James - Name - Outlaw

Oldest son Jesse James shared a name with the legendary outlaw so his brother William John got the nickname 'Billy the Kid' and youngest boy Christian Wyatt became known as 'Wyatt Earp.'

The James Gang.

Palmer - Football - Star - Canada - Trip

Palmer was a football star in Canada, which earned him a trip to the United States by the time he was a teenager and a spot on one the best teams in the country at the University of Florida.

There he was able to follow in his father's footsteps and pursue his own professional career.

Time - Field - Role - Front - Camera

And that time on the field then led to his role in front of the camera.

His dad Bill Palmer said that he is incredibly proud of all three of his boys in an interview with DailyMail.com, pointing out that they are still best friends with the kids they grew up with in Ottawa.

Sport - Football

He also said he would have 'supported them in any sport they chose,' but got lucky it was football.

'I started to coach them when they were young, and then I got to hang out with them,' said Bill.

Jesse - University - Florida - Family - There

'And when Jesse got accepted to the University of Florida the family followed him, and we lived there.'

Bill revealed that the family moved again as well, heading up to Indiana when Jesse's younger...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!