'I wish to help raise awareness': Lady Gaga reveals she suffers from Fibromyalgia and gives look at chronic pain battle in documentary

Mail Online | 9/12/2017 | Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/12/20/4433A8D900000578-0-image-a-39_1505246115543.jpg

Lady Gaga has opened up about her fight with Fibromyalgia.

The 31-year-old pop singer took to Twitter on Tuesday morning to make the revelation that she suffers from the medical condition characterized by chronic pain.

Chronicillness - Chronicpain - Fibromyalgia - Awareness - People

She wrote: 'In our documentary the #chronicillness #chronicpain I deal w/ is #Fibromyalgia I wish to help raise awareness & connect people who have it.'

Her battle with the illness will be documented in upcoming Netflix documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two.

Confirmation - Singer - Actress - Speculation - Battle

The confirmation from talented singer and actress comes after much speculation as she has been open about her battle with chronic pain.

Fibromyalgia is a disorder distinguished by widespread musculoskeletal pain and other issues with sleep, memory, mood, and fatigue according to Mayo Clinic.

Trailer - Documentary - Week - Pain - Physician

In the trailer for her upcoming documentary released last week she could be seen wincing in pain as a physician worked on her shoulder.

The Million Reasons singer also shows off her determined side as she vows to 'fight like...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......