Random Guy Interviewed about Irma Winds up Being the Smartest Fox News Guest Ever

TVOvermind | 9/12/2017 | Wake
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Random.jpg

It’s got to be kind of humbling when a random person you pick out of nowhere to interview ends up knowing more than you do. To be fair though this guy sounded pretty on top of his game. This leads me to believe he’s either been involved with a weather service or he’s just a very well-learned individual. Whatever the case I hate to disagree with him but Hurricane Irma has indeed caused more damage than he seems to have thought would be possible.

At the time of this interview the hurricane was still hundreds of miles south and appeared to be working its way in a westerly direction. At some point it finally became little more than a tropical storm, but as with most hurricanes, all of them actually, the damage wasn’t confined to just the wind damage but also included the flood damage and everything else that came with it. At last report there were over 6 million people in Florida without power and the flooding had reached truly disturbing levels.

Guy - Kind - Need

So yeah, I don’t want to agree with this guy but I kind of need to.

He knew what he was talking about right up until he thought that it wouldn’t get any worse. Hurricanes can possibly play themselves out before they get far enough to do any real damage, but it’s not always likely. The sheer force of a hurricane and the driving winds it creates can create tsunami’s that travel for miles and miles, continually building force as the hurricane follows behind until they finally encounter an obstacle such as an...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift