'Off-grid' parents who were visited by social services after their toddler weed on This Morning are kicked out of their family home after complaints from neighbours

Mail Online | 9/11/2017 | Alexander Robertson For Mailonline
josh567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/11/16/44296DBB00000578-0-image-a-74_1505145478854.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/20/648683036109917139/1024x576_648683036109917139.mp4

'Off-grid' parents who sat back while their toddler took a wee on the studio floor live on This Morning have revealed that they have been evicted from their family home.

Matt and Adele Allen, from Brighton, said they were asked to leave their one-bed flat in Brighton after a row over a buggy left in the hallway.

Couple - Child - Cruelty - Trolls - Appearance

It comes after the couple were reported for child cruelty by 'vindictive' trolls after their appearance on ITV in July last year.

They shocked the nation with their hands-off approach to parenting their children Ulysses and Ostara, then aged 5 and 1, who were branded 'feral' online.

Viewers - Ostara - Floor - Ulysses - Show

Viewers watched on as Ostara urinated on the floor and Ulysses jumped on the show's famous sofas in front of a shocked Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford.

In a Facebook post, Adele told her followers that the family had been told to leave their flat.

Resident - Concerns - Insurance - Pushchair - Hallway

She wrote: 'So we are being evicted due to certain resident's concerns over their insurance and our pushchair occasionally drying out in the hallway so it doesn't cause damp in our small flat.'

She then added a photo which the words 'How do you get them to buy insurance? By making them worry about everything'.

Family - Appearance - ITV - Adele - Authorities

The family's appearance on ITV proved controversial, with Adele revealing that they were reported to the authorities shortly after.

The 32-year-old told That's Life! magazine: 'Viewers were appalled, calling our children 'feral' and 'out of control'.

Trolls - Services - Worker - Home - Visit

'Vindictive trolls reported us to social services. 'Come in', I told the social worker when she made a home visit. 'I've nothing to hide'.

'She left, satisfied they were happy and healthy.'

Parenting - Style - Fire - Viewers - Matt

Their parenting style came under fire from viewers after Matt failed to intervene when he spotted his daughter going to the toilet on the floor.

They believe in an all-natural approach to bringing up their children - so...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been.