Instagram model, 22, whose daily diet of a Big Mac, chips and chocolate milk left her feeling 'uncomfortable in her own skin' reveals how she lost 15 kilos to transform her body

Mail Online | 9/11/2017 | Billie Schwab Dunn For Daily Mail Australia
TitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/11/23/442C968A00000578-0-image-a-22_1505170426012.jpg

An Instagram model who felt 'uncomfortable' in her own skin has revealed how she shed 15 kilos to transform her body.

Sydney-based Jadé Tuncdoruk, 22, spoke to Daily Mail Australia about how her diet choices impacted her physique.

Chocolate - Milk - Maccas - Chips - Day

'I went from having chocolate milk, Maccas and chips every single day to only eating fruit and veg, rice crackers and healthy cereals or toast for breakfast,' she said.

At Jadé's heaviest she weighed 75 kilos and at her lightest she hovered around the 56 kilo mark.

'I - Way

'I was 16 and still growing, there's no way that I would be able to weigh that now.

'It was a dramatic difference mainly because my sister and I hadn't been putting the right foods into our bodies for so long.'

Jadé - Sister - Yasmin - Weight - Loss

Jadé and her sister Yasmin both started their weight loss journey together, which meant they weren't alone in which can sometimes be an isolating experience.

'[We lost weight through] mainly eating, I didn't exercise that much but I was quite young and your body changes a lot quicker when you're younger.'

Weight - Calories

She explained that when she decided to lose weight she mainly did it through counting calories.

Jadé said that the pair, who were once eating approximately 1,900 calories, cut it down to to 1,000, but she ensures she was making sure she was getting enough nutrients and knows this approach isn't healthy for everyone.

Meant - Lot - Foods - Times

'That meant we were eating a lot healthier foods but I did yoyo a few times,' she said.

'It's taken me a while to get here, I've gained weight and lost it, gained weight and lost it,' she stated.

Loss - Images - Achievement

'I shared my weight loss images because I was just really proud of myself, it's a big achievement.

'I never thought I could do it, I wanted to put it out there because at the time there wasn't much of that kind...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
32 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!