Kaepernick unemployed = best NFL opening weekend ever!

canadafreepress.com | 9/11/2017 | BombThrowers
TitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Well, the first weekend of the 2017 National Football League season is over and Colin Kaepernick still does not have a job.

Hip, hip hooray!!!

Kaepernick - Word - Quarterback - San - Francisco

Kaepernick, the former (oh, that word is soooo lovely!) quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers spent all of last season dishonoring the United States of America by kneeling during the National Anthem. He then offended victims of communism by wearing a tee-shirt with the image of the murderous thug Fidel Castro. And he insulted police officers by wearing “pig” socks.

But he wasn’t done.

March - Year - Kaepernick - National - Anthem

In March of this year, Kaepernick said he would no longer kneel during the National Anthem because he “no longer wants his method of protest to detract from the positive change he believes has been created.” Translation: “I didn’t realize that my protest might mean I won’t play in the NFL anymore! Oh ****!” Add hypocrite and weasel to the words that aptly describe this clown.

Also add idiot. After trying to worm his way into a new quarterbacking job, Kaepernick took to Twitter in June and compared police to “runaway slave patrols” of the early 1800s.

NFL - Television - Ratings - Season - Kaepernick

NFL television ratings dropped last season, and the Kaepernick protest was the leading reason. Naturally, most teams were wary of signing him in 2017 as they didn’t want to risk losing even more fans.

But such common sense was anathema for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!