'Last night's show was red hot!': Jennifer Lopez, 48, wears sheer bodysuit and thigh-high stockings in image from Las Vegas performance

Mail Online | 9/11/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
liizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/11/18/442A096C00000578-0-image-a-9_1505150948097.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/10/214321738695461546/1024x576_MP4_214321738695461546.mp4

So proud of my babies... #notbabiesanymore #4thgrade #love

A post shared by Jennifer Lopez (@jlo) on

Jennifer Lopez sure revs up her sex appeal for her Las Vegas show.

And on Sunday she reminded her Instagram followers of that as she shared a very alluring image from the stage of her Saturday performance at the Axis Theater in Planet Hollywood.

Songstress - Curves - Sheer - Bodysuit - Stockings

The 48-year-old songstress showcased her voluptuous curves in a sheer bodysuit and thigh high stockings as she wrote in her caption: 'Last nights show... #redhot #Vegas #ALLIHAVE.'

The Instagram photo shows Jennifer caught in a seductive moment wearing a risqué see-through bodysuit embellished with jewels hiding her famous assets.

Fans - Image

Her fans seemed to love the image too.

One follower commented on the picture: 'I was there last night. OMG this woman is on fire ....HOT...HOT.'

Wednesday - Actress

On Wednesday the actress showed off even more.

J.Lo played the part of contortionist as she bent over backwards in front of the audience and showed off her nearly-bare bottom.

Ni - Tu - Ni - Yo - Maker

The Ni Tu Ni Yo hit maker pointed at the crowd and gave a thumbs up as she stayed bent over for all to see.

After dropping down low and performing a few of her hits from an extensive catalog, the Waiting For Tonight songstress changed into a long-sleeved, see-through black number.

Monster-In-Law - Starlet - Dance - Moves

The Monster-In-Law starlet showed off more of her provocative dance moves...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
13 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!