18 Cool Facts About The Walking Dead You Might Not Know

TVOvermind | 9/11/2017 | Wake
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Walking-Dead-Season-7-Finale-RIck-Negan-1014x570.jpg

Season 8 of The Walking Dead is officially back and as we all know it’s going to be all out war with Negan and his crew. But let’s recap a little over the past 7 seasons and think about all that’s happened in that time. Sometimes it’s hard to remember all of the archives of the show. I for one completely forgot about Norman Reedus and his short hair. Plus isn’t it hard to remember Grimes without an eye patch? Here are some Walking Dead facts to refresh your memory.

I think it’s reasonable to assume that a lot of people have been wanting Darabont back since the beginning. He breathed the kind of life into this show that we are all glad to see. From then on it’s been a lot of hit and miss. Thankfully there have been more hits than misses.

HBO - Show - TOO - VIOLENT - Are

HBO passed on a show because it was TOO VIOLENT. Are you serious? Have the HBO execs ever sat down and watched an episode of Game of Thrones? There’s typically more violence in the first five minutes of GoT than there is in an episode of The Walking Dead.

I bet that was a nasty surprise for Michael Rooker when he had the SWAT team just about breathing down his neck. It might be wise to let it be known that you’re filming before shooting scenes that could alarm people like this.

Universe - Outbreak - Zombie - Word - Universes

That must have been a blessedly ignorant universe before the outbreak. Zombie is a word that’s been used in multiple universes for years and years now.

And yet the number of bullets that exist on earth at any given moment would have easily allowed the surviving humans to annihilate the walkers. Of course that’s assuming that people get along and aren’t scared off by the walkers first.

You mean you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: