'You're not a joke': X Factor hopeful Aidan Martin leaves judges Sharon Osbourne and Nicole Scherzinger in tears with his emotional original song Punchline

Mail Online | 9/10/2017 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/10/21/4421243500000578-0-image-a-8_1505073636035.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/10/7168367664939617058/1024x576_MP4_7168367664939617058.mp4

The latest instalment of X Factor was in full swing on Sunday night, leaving two of the judges in tears with a rousing original song.

Talent show hopeful Aidan Martin, 27, poured his heart and soul into his performance of his self-penned track Punchline which left both Sharon Osbourne and Nicole Scherzinger emotional.

Show - Judges - Song - Demise - Relationship

The barman - who audition for the show in 2007, previously reaching bootcamp - revealed to the judges before he began singing that he wrote the song about the demise of his relationship.

'I was really in love with someone, I'm jokey fun person,' he began. 'I hurt and I feel like everybody else.'

Head - Judge - Simon - Cowell - Aidan

While head judge Simon Cowell asked who broke up with who, Aidan admitted: 'It was kind of a mutual agreement.'

Vowing to never get back with his former flame, he added that he wanted his ex to know he's 'not a joke'.

Song - Treat - Viewers - Music - Manager

The song - which went down a treat with viewers - left music manager Sharon welling up in a matter of seconds as Aidan delivered the tune with passion and raw emotion.

Captivated by his words, Nicole turned to Simon at the end of the performance to also wipe her tears and confess: 'I'm crying'.

Sharon - Emotion - Song - 'it

Sharon - who was overcome with emotion initially - admitted that it was a 'beautiful, beautiful song', before adding: 'it was just perfect'.

While Nicole added: 'You have a beautiful voice, I would say this was a very special audition.'

Words - Yeses - 'Baby - Joke - Force

She later weighed in with some motivational words after they delivered four yeses to send him through to bootcamp: 'Baby, you're not a joke, you're a force to be reckoned with'.

Despite the incredible audition, not all X Factor hopefuls hit the right note with the foursome.

Sunday - Wealth - Talent - Bukky - Shittu

Opening Sunday's wealth of talent, Bukky Shittu arrived infront of the judges in a vibrant yellow mini dress to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
75 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.