'I'm a people person': Strictly Come Dancing's Shirley Ballas admits she has 'FORGIVEN' Kristina Rihanoff for stealing her husband Corky in 2003

Mail Online | 9/10/2017 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/10/20/4421415A00000578-0-image-a-37_1505072125122.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/11/24/329937078628806/1024x576_MP4_329937078628806.mp4

Shirley Ballas has forgiven Kristina Rihanoff for stealing her husband in 2003.

The new Strictly Come Dancing head judge, 56, had been married to Corky Ballas since 1985 before he became the 'Siberian siren' Kristina's dance teacher - fueling their romance for the next five years.

Daily - Star - Sunday - Latin - Dancer

Speaking to the Daily Star Sunday, the impressive Latin dancer admitted the two were now friends: 'I've had lunch with Kristina. I'm a people person. I love people.'

After the dance show's glittering launch on Saturday, Shirley also revealed she had no qualms in Kristina, 39, re-joining the show: 'It would be absolutely fine. I have no issues with anybody being on the show at all.'

Brunette - Sammy - Stopford - Age - Time

The brunette was first married to Sammy Stopford, who she fell for when she turned pro at age 17; they then worked together until 1983, during which time they got married.

She then met Corky Ballas and inevitably got divorced from Sammy. She married Corky until he left her for Kristina in 2003.

Shirley - Corky - Share - Son - Mark

Shirley and Corky share a son, Mark Ballas, who now performs on the US version of Strictly, Dancing With The Stars.

Proving to ever the firecracker, Shirley recently gave her very brash opinion on the infamous Strictly Curse - which sees contestants apparently fall for their dance partners and ruin their personal relationships as a result.

Room - Clothing - Men - Chests - Week

'If you’re locked up in a room and you’re coming out in your little sensual clothing and men are baring chests and you’re there every week and you have to do romance, it’s difficult not to have chemistry,' she told The Sun,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
40 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!