'My lovely mother made me cry!' Ava Phillippe reveals Reese Witherspoon's precious gift... 18 letters written each year on her birthday

Mail Online | 9/10/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/10/18/4420965900000578-0-image-a-22_1505064930248.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/06/5425828304294005725/1024x576_MP4_5425828304294005725.mp4

Today she's a fully grown woman ready to take on the world.

But as Ava Phillippe celebrates her 18th birthday, her mother Reese Witherspoon reminded her that she will always be her baby, with the help of a very personal gift.

Actress - Child - Package - Letters - Year

The actress handed her oldest child a package of 18 letters - written for her each year on her birthday.

Clearly touched, Ava shared an image of the special package tied with a ribbon to her Instagram account.

Letters - Cry - Today - Courtesy - Mother

'18 letters that made me cry (hard) today, courtesy of my lovely mother,' she wrote.

Reese, 41, wasn't alone in celebrating her oldest child.

Ryan - Phillippe - Photos - Teen - Instagram

Both she and ex-husband Ryan Phillippe, 42, posted sweet throwback photos of the teen to Instagram that day, along with messages gushing about their firstborn child.

Reese posted a photo of herself hugging Ava when the latter was just a little girl, writing: 'Happy 18th Birthday to my sweet girl @avaphillippe !'

Cake - Emoji - Kindness - Grace - Intelligence

After a cake emoji, she went on: 'Your kindness, grace, intelligence and humor never cease to amaze me. I love you and your HUGE ❤️ and I feel so lucky that I get to be your mom,' she wrote, adding a smiling face before: '#proudmom #18'.

The Oscar-winning Walk The Line actress then posted another, much more recent photo of her daughter - who's got her eyes - captioned with just the hashtag: '#18'.

Ryan - Message - Captions - String - Instagram

Ryan's message was spread across the captions of a string of Instagram posts.

In full, it read: 'happy birthday,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!