Sex? At my age, I prefer yoga: Terence Stamp, 79, says he's bid farewell to his very active sex life

Mail Online | 9/9/2017 | Cole Moreton For Event Magazine;Saul Glick For The Mail On Sunday
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/10/01/44194C7000000578-0-image-a-88_1505005127539.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/09/8915044781929939541/1024x576_MP4_8915044781929939541.mp4

He is the silver-screen heartthrob who numbers Julie Christie and Brigitte Bardot among his lovers.

But at the age of 79, Terence Stamp is preparing to bid goodbye to his once very busy sex life.

Interview - Today - Event - Magazine - Star

In an exclusive interview with today’s Event magazine, the star of Superman and Wall Street says: ‘The fact is I am past my best. I’ve still got wonderful relationships with women but I’m not looking to get s***ged four times a week.

The actor was speaking ahead of the publication later this month of his memoir, The Ocean Fell Into The Drop, in which he writes how supermodel Jean Shrimpton captured his heart in the 1960s.

Stamp - Elizabeth - O'Rourke - Pharmacy - Couple

More recently, Stamp was married to Elizabeth O’Rourke, whom he met in an Australian pharmacy. The couple wed when she was 29 and he was 64, but divorced after six years.

No wonder women fall for Terence Stamp. He’s a handsome devil with impeccable manners and a gleam in his cornflower-blue eyes, even at the age of 79. But the legendary actor, who romanced Brigitte Bardot, Julie Christie and the supermodel Jean Shrimpton (and recently had a wife less than half his age) has to admit he is slowing down as a lover.

Slim - Wreath - Hair - Stamp - Linen

Slim and graceful, with a laurel wreath of white hair, Stamp is wearing a bottle-green linen suit made for him in Rome in 1968, at the height of his fame. He was nominated for an Oscar for his first film, Billy Budd, and starred in classics including Poor Cow and Far From The Madding Crowd.

And he’s not going to hold back today, even revealing what really happened between him and Princess Diana. Her biographer Andrew Morton claimed they were lovers, but Stamp has never discussed this publicly before. ‘I met her at some function,’ he says dismissively, but actually it was the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
22 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??