Jackass's Bam Margera on His Struggle with Bulimia: 'The Rock Star Life … Spun Out of Control'

PEOPLE.com | 9/8/2017 | Julie Mazziotta
Mkgirlz (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/bam-margera.jpg?crop=0px,20px,1182px,621px&resize=1200,630

When Bam Margera was starring in Viva La Bam and Jackass, the MTV star was hiding a secret battle with bulimia.

The 37-year-old talked about his eating disorder and alcohol addiction in an episode of Viceland’s Epicly Later’d.

Parents - April - Phil - Margera - Rock

His parents, April and Phil Margera, say that it started as he started partying with rock stars like HIM’s Ville Valo.

“He always wanted to have this very slim, slim look,” April says. “A lot of it happened when he became good friends with Ville Valo.”

Valo - Bam

With Valo, Bam started drinking heavily.

“I remember when me and Ville Valo were out in London and he woke up at noon, opened up the mini bar and cracked open a beer. That was the first time I was introduced to day drinking,” Bam says. “I didn’t start officially drinking until maybe 24 or 25. Then the rock star life and drinking spun out of control.”

Gabourey - Sidibe - Opens - Up - Weight-Loss

Gabourey Sidibe Opens Up About Weight-Loss Surgery For The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!