Appearances are deceiving! 12-year-old girl stuns urban street performers by breaking into an incredible hip hop routine, finishing with a split - and all while wearing a pretty white frock

Mail Online | 9/8/2017 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/08/16/440B35BA00000578-0-image-a-37_1504885487424.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/08/3598103797655748696/1024x576_MP4_3598103797655748696.mp4

SSSOOOOOO ... do y'all recognize my dress??👗YOU GOT IT!!! Same one I competed "Contagious" in while in Vegas just a few hours prior ... check out my last post...look familiar?? 😜 👉 #tbt #REPOST (Do you guys remember my fun "dance battle" on the #lasvegasstrip?) That's what you get for waking up in VEGAS!!! 💕 Don't let the pretty dress fool ya' ... 👗👑💎 ...I'm a BEAST!!! 💪...@boomkack, that pocket ain't got nuttin' on me! 🔥👅 #beastmode #vegas #lasvegas #beast #queenbee #iaintnoballerina #guygroove @guygroove #nightlife #vegasnightlife #lasvegasblvd #fearless #lasvegasnightlife #dancemoms #yolo #youonlyliveonce #battle #adidas @adidas #fast8 @tyrese #wshh #immabeast #ellendegeneres #ellen #ellentube @theellenshow #bringit #badandboujee #migos @migos #livelovedance @danceon @therealabbylee

A post shared by ✌🏻Maesi Caes✌️ONLY Insta acct! (@maesicaesofficial) on

Dance Mom dancers are no stranger to the pressure and fame that come with the spotlight.

But one **** reality star from the hit Lifetime series decided to take a very different stage right on the street and shared an Instagram video of herself busting some moves in a Las Vegas strip dance circle, leaving street performers and passersby in awe.

Dancer - Maesi - Caes - Performance - Las

12-year-old dancer Maesi Caes had just wrapped up a performance in Las Vegas with the Abby Lee Dance Company troupe at the Sheer Talent competition when she saw a group of dancers on the street and jumped right into the middle for a dance battle, still wearing her girly performance costume.

The Los Angeles based dancer stood stopped a street performers dance battle in the middle of a busy Las Vegas strip on a summer evening to get her own dig in the ring.

Video - Standing - Middle - High-anticipation - Circle

The video starts with her standing in the middle of the high-anticipation circle, waiting for the beat to drop donning a frilly white frock, white sneakers, and a ballerina tight bun.

Maesi left the audience shocked when Migos' hit Bad and Boujee suddenly blared from the speakers and she instinctively dived into a freestyle dance routine, kicking off, quite literally, with a powerful jump.

Music - Rock - Side - Grooves

She moved quickly and cleanly through the music, even throwing in a milly rock and side to side grooves.

At first she kept to herself but as the music progressed and the crowd grew larger and louder she began to dance about the space, taking in all the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
39 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??