Actress Ellen Barkin says conservative blogger should be physically assaulted

Conservative Firing Line | 9/8/2017 | Staff
Mkgirlz (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Barkin.jpg

Click For Photo: http://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Barkin-1200x630.jpg

On Friday, actress Ellen Barkin told Rusty Weiss, a conservative blogger who writes at Mental Recession, that he should “live thru a day on the receiving end of assault.” The attack came after he politely responded to a tweet she issued on the subject of “Title 1X” guidelines.

“Rescinding the Title 1X guideslines (sic) does not effect the law already in place. It’s a way to stop us from standing up for our civil rights,” she tweeted.

Debate - Subject - Weiss - Attempt - People

Apparently wishing to engage in civil debate on the subject, Weiss initially responded: “It’s actually an attempt to prevent people from abusing the power to take away the Civil Rights of others.”

That prompted this hateful response from Barkin: “I read ur tweets & found something we agree on…you r for sure in a mental recession. May u live thru a day on the receiving end of assault”

Got - Point - View - Violence - Fashion

Got that? She disagreed with his point of view, so she wished violence on him in typical liberal fashion.

Weiss informed Barkin that his wife and step-daughter were both victimized by assault and gave her a response befitting a loving husband and stepfather (edited for language): “My wife and step-daughter were both victims and survivors. So listen closely when I say this: F**k You.”

Barkin - Hate - Weiss - Pain - Response

Barkin doubled down on her hate, telling Weiss: “I don’t need to play weigh the pain but reading ur response makes it more horrifying. It should have been you”

Weiss told Barkin:

Blogger - Jeff - Dunetz

Blogger Jeff Dunetz weighed in:

In an email, Weiss told me: “Barkin is so triggered by DeVos rolling back Title IX that she completely dismissed my family’s very real history of assault, while wishing I had been a victim myself. How progressive.”

Progressive

Progressive, indeed.

He also referred to her as “just another bargain basement...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
56 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!