'I'm a very good diaper guy': George Clooney, 56, discusses parenting his new twins and how he proposed while revealing Amal, 39, got pregnant WITHOUT fertility drugs

Mail Online | 9/6/2017 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/06/17/43F9DD5D00000578-0-image-a-11_1504714353527.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/02/2232589586009702846/1024x576_MP4_2232589586009702846.mp4

As a first-time father at 56, George Clooney was surprised he was so adept at diapering his three-month-old twins Ella and Alexander with second wife Amal.

'[Fatherhood] had never been part of my DNA,' the two-time Oscar winner admitted in Wednesday's issue of THR Magazine.

Thing - Diaper - Guy

'The first thing you think is, "I hope I don't **** this up"...But I'm a very good diaper guy, which I didn't know I would be.'

The Money Monster actor continued: 'My house is filled with the warm sounds of babies crying. You should see when my friends show up and see me change a diaper, the laughter that comes from them. I go, "I know, I know." I've given them so much s*** for so many years, I deserve every bit of it.'

George - Rights - Lawyer - Children - Fertility

George and the 39-year-old human rights lawyer never discussed having children until after they were married and she quickly got pregnant without fertility drugs.

'There was an assumption that we didn't want them,' Clooney explained.

Wedding - Amal - Share - Luck - Belong

'And then, after the wedding, Amal and I were talking and we just felt we'd gotten very lucky, both of us, and we should share whatever good luck we've got. It would seem self-centered to just have that belong to us.'

The British-Lebanese barrister, who gushed that her silver fox is a 'great father,' admitted: 'I'm 39. I already had them quite late.'

Brunette - Beauty - Alamuddin - Trouble - Baby

The brunette beauty (born Alamuddin) apparently had no trouble shedding her baby weight as she wowed last weekend's Venice Film Festival in a lavender chiffon Versace gown.

The five-time Golden Globe winner - admitting they're both 'unrested' these days -quipped: 'I've put on 10 pounds. She looks great.'

George - Amal - Partner - May-December - Couple

George called Amal the 'perfect partner' and the May-December couple will officially celebrate their third wedding anniversary on September 27.

'She probably thought I was old,' Clooney said of their first date at London's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!