Plastic surgeons attach LEECHES to nipples of 80s music video star to improve blood flow during pin-up's SEVENTH boob job to remove her implants

Mail Online | 9/1/2017 | Imogen Blake For Mailonline
gracey_single (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/01/09/43C6D97F00000578-0-image-a-19_1504253018320.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/01/2080684713977363065/1024x576_MP4_2080684713977363065.mp4

They've been used in medicine since ancient times, but these days, leeches aren't often required on the operating table.

But when doctors needed to improve the blood flow around an 80s pin-up's nipples during her seventh boob job, the critters were the solution.

Dr - Terry - Dubrow - Dr - Paul

Dr Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif performed the gruesome procedure to remove 56-year-old Tawny Kitaen's breast implants on Thursday night's season final of E! reality series Botched.

It was her seventh and final boob job to get back Tawny's 'natural' breasts after six previous augmentations.

Beauty - Eighties - Seductress - Music - Video

The beauty, who rose to fame in the late Eighties by playing a seductress in a music video for rock band Whitesnake, wanted rid of her breast implants after a series of complications.

But when the doctors needed to drain blood from the nipples during the complicated surgery, they needed to use leeches.

News - Tawny - God

When they broke the news to Tawny, she exclaimed: 'Oh my God!'

But she couldn't feel a thing while the critters were attached to her nipples, as the animals have an anesthetic in their saliva.

Tawny - Help - Botched - Doctors - Complications

Tawny had requested the help of the Botched doctors because of complications during her fifth and sixth augmentations.

'So when I was under, the doctors took the liberty of putting in the size that they felt was going to suit me. And then it gets worse,' she explained.

'So - Doctors - Great - Implants

'So I go back to the doctors and say they're too big. They say, "Great. We'll take them out and make your implants smaller."'

But they did not sit well and six months later they started slipping through the mesh.

Implants - Bottom - Rib - Cage - Pinup

'Now the implants are like down to the bottom of my rib cage,' said the former pinup.

The gruesome leech procedure was worth it in the end as Tawny came away implant free.

Tawny

Tawny explained that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.