MasterChef Winner Shaun O'Neale Kicks off Epcot Food & Wine Fest (and Shares His Childhood Disney Photo!)

PEOPLE.com | 8/31/2017 | Michelle Tauber
Tanya9Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/shaun-oneale-1.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1500px,787.5px&resize=1200,630

Just under 24 hours until I head to @waltdisneyworld for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 🍔🍣🍝🍖🥓🍳 my very first visit to DisneyWorld was December 1982 and the excitement in Orlando was based around a shiny new park! Epcot had opened only two months earlier, now the park and I both 35 years old and both with much better taste in food 😃celebrate #TasteEpcot! I am so excited to share this experience with some of the people dearest to me @katie14378 my Mom (who isn't on insta lol) @rylee51 @just_kidding03 and Marco @earwaxxx @mrychr5tn and Juliana! #MasterChef #MyModernAmericanTable #MC7Champ #disneyworld #Epcot #MouseEars #cheflife #booktour #eatgood #eataroundtheworld #TeamDisney #TeamVegas #TeamShaun

A post shared by Shaun O'Neale (@djshaunoneale) on

Shaun O’Neale won MasterChef‘s season 7. So naturally, he is going to Disney World!

The rising culinary star is kicking off the annual Epcot Food & Wine Festival in Orlando, Florida, on September 3 at What’s Cookin’ With…, during which guests enjoy a signature dish and cooking demo fro a series of famous chefs. Others in the series, which runs through November 12, include Art Smith, Graham Elliot, Bryan Voltaggio, Robert Irvine, Cat Cora, Carla Hall and Buddy Valastro.

Disneyphile - O'Neale - Debut - Cookbook - My

For longtime Disneyphile O’Neale, who released his debut cookbook, My Modern American Table, in May, the festival represents the chance to visit his happiest place on earth.

Shaun (in stroller) at Epcot in 1982 with his stepbrother Tim Thalman and late father Ron Thalman.

Disney - World - Life - Mom - Picture

“I’ve been going to Disney World my entire life,” he says. “My mom found a picture of me as a baby on December 2, 1982, and Epcot opened on October 1, 1982. Me and Epcot both turn 35 this year. So it’s one of those cool full-circle life moments for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!