Charles Bronson, 64, demands sex visits so he can become a father after marrying his former Coronation Street star fiancee in prison

Mail Online | 8/27/2017 | Katie French For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/27/14/439B18FB00000578-0-image-a-24_1503840013779.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/20/8647626767457039606/1024x576_MP4_8647626767457039606.mp4

Britain's most violent inmate is demanding sex visits so he can become a father after marrying his former Coronation Street star in prison.

Charles Bronson, 64, wants to have a daughter with actress Paula Williamson, who he proposed to six months ago.

Bronson - Country - Prisoners - Majority - Decades

Bronson is one of the country's most notorious prisoners and has spent the majority of the past four decades imprisoned for a series of violent crimes.

But despite his past, he believes he will be an ideal father and is calling on the justice system to allow him to become a father after hours.

HMP - Wakefield - Friend - Years - Jail

The criminal, who currently resides in HMP Wakefield, told reportedly told a friend: 'Ten years ago in this very jail they started giving out condoms so where I come from that's encouraging sex. Why can't I have sex like they do here? I want to be a dad and come out to a beautiful angel with a beautiful wife.'

The lifer whose crimes include kidnap and threatening to eat a terrified inmate told newspaper The People: 'I want a little baby. I've always fancied a daughter and I'll be the best dad in the world.

'I - Girl - Name - Sophie - Angel

He added: 'I've even got my girl's name, Sophie, the angel of all angels. My life will be a dream come true.'

He plans to marry his partner Paula, 37, in autumn, hit out at current prison legislation which will prevent them conceiving naturally.

Inmate - Top-security

The inmate at the top-security...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!