Man dies after bringing a BBQ into his tent at music festival

www.thelocal.de | 8/23/2017 | Staff
iVchaniVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thelocal.de/userdata/images/article/ad1335e545bfeb83653326146cb248b74a019cd254b3f4c3085e0150b91e3e49.jpg

The accident occurred after the man had brought the grill into his tent because he was cold, reported Bild newspaper.

But because the grill had not been completely put out, carbon monoxide poisoning...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.thelocal.de
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Long Room!

Where The World Finds Its News!