Outnumbered actress Ramona Marquez, 16, shocks fan when she turns up at his house to retrieve her lost phone... as on-screen brother Daniel Roche, 17, faces 'drug' scandal

Mail Online | 8/16/2017 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/16/20/434E964000000578-0-image-a-24_1502910415274.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/09/02/2305535829165164073/1024x576_MP4_2305535829165164073.mp4

She shot to fame as one of the children on the BBC sitcom Outnumbered.

But actress Ramona Marquez, now-16, has definitely grown up, making a recent appearance at Boomtown festival in Winchester at the weekend.

Blonde - Star - Mishap - Phone - Event

However, the blonde star suffered a mishap when she lost her mobile phone at the event - but wasted no time in hunting it down and retrieving it again.

According to fellow festival-goer Connor Parkinson, the sitcom actress showed up at his front door, asking for the phone, which he had found after she dropped it.

Romona - Karen - Brockman - Series - Episode

Romona, who played Karen Brockman in the series which ran from 2007 until 2014 and aired a special episode on Boxing Day last year, had presumably used the Find My iPhone app to locate precisely where it was.

Out of gratitude, she posed for a picture with Connor which was uploaded to his Twitter by his sister Kerri-Rose.

Phone - Boomtown - Owner - Hahahaha - Sic

'Brother found a phone at boomtown, the owner came to pick it up and turned out to be karen from outnumbered hahahaha [sic],' she captioned the photo.

Boomtown wasn't Ramona's first festival; she was forced to defend herself last summer when she was accused of using drugs at Reading Festival.

Actress - Shot - Online - Nut

The actress shot to fame when she was just six - but was attacked online for 'pinging out of her nut'.

She hit back by writing: 'I really enjoyed Reading and meeting lots of fans and cool people it was so lit ???? it is pretty upsetting though now seeing people posting about me and saying that Im doing drugs and really horrible things like that??

'I - People - Need - A**holes - Take

'I just don’t understand why people feel the need to being a**holes, it’s such a p**s take. But apart from that everyone was so lovely [sic].'

The star's comments came after one social media user posted a picture of Karen on her friend's shoulders, captioning it,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.