Donald Trump Needs To Not Be President Yesterday

The Federalist | 8/16/2017 | Robert Tracinski
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/23750780830_9dd72143ea_b.jpg

We’re done with the “Well, maybe it won’t be so bad and we should take what we can get” phase of this administration. It’s time for the “He’s a disaster and needs to go” phase. For everybody’s good, Donald Trump needs to not be president, and he needs to not be president yesterday.

I say “yesterday,” not just as an exaggerated form of “as soon as possible,” but referring literally to his disastrous press Q&A yesterday, in which he whitewashed (no pun intended) the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville by claiming that it included some “very fine” people who were just protesting the removal of a statue.

Point - Length

No, really. He repeated that point at length. Here is what he said.

But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee.

So—excuse - Me—and - Look - Groups - Reporters

So—excuse me—and you take a look at some of the groups and you see and you would know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases, you are not. But, many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee…. But they were there to protest—excuse me—you take a look, the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.

And:

People - People - Sides - People - Group—excuse

But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group—excuse me, excuse me—I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name…. You had many...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Federalist
25 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!