Carol Vorderman, 56, showcases her curves in a dove grey jumpsuit as she steps out with rumoured new boyfriend Cas Neill, 49, in Bristol

Mail Online | 8/13/2017 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/13/13/4337E05C00000578-0-image-a-64_1502627655645.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/12/15/8207044950246142251/1024x576_MP4_8207044950246142251.mp4

Last year she swore off men and said she was happily single after two divorces and the breakdown of a three year relationship.

But it appears Carol Vorderman is back on the dating scene as she stepped out with rumoured new boyfriend Cas Neill at Bristol Airport on Saturday.

Countdown - Queen - Happiness - Tattooed - Builder

The former Countdown queen, 56, was glowing with happiness as she walked side-by-side with the tattooed builder, 49, who had chivalrously got the coffees in for the star.

Youthful Carol showcased her incredible curves in a dove grey woollen jumpsuit which was cinched in at the waist and accentuated her slender midriff and ample assets.

Jumpsuit - Vest - Top - Statement - Necklace

Teaming the jumpsuit with a ebony vest top and a statement necklace, the ex I;m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here contestant looked effortlessly stylish in her casual get-up.

Adding height she slipped on lace-up biker style boots.

Blonde - Tresses - Middle - Beauty - Dusting

Her blonde tresses were styled sleek and straight and parted in the middle, while the beauty opted for a light dusting of make-up on her radiant complexion.

The former Loose Women presenter added an A-lister touch with a pair of mirrored shades.

Love - Interest - Gentleman - Carol - Suitcase

Her apparent love interest, who acted like the perfect gentleman by wheeling Carol's suitcase, showed off his tattoo sleeves in a purple checked shirt paired with navy jeans and brown shoes.

His chestnut locks were worn in an unusual mohican style, with shaved sides.

Pair - Airport

The pair couldn't have looked happier as they strode out of the airport, showing how delighted they...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
76 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!