EXCLUSIVE: Tim Kaine’s Republican Challenger Corey Stewart Condemns Violence in Charlottesville

Breitbart | 8/12/2017 | Staff
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/02/wi/ap/15/21d8rgh.jpg

Corey Stewart, a Republican who is challenging Tim Kaine (D-VA) for his Senate seat, condemned the violence which resulted in the murder of three people at the “Unite the Right” white nationalist demonstration, as well as “counterprotesters” including Antifa, on Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia.

So far three people have died, including two Virginia state troopers who perished in a helicopter crash and one of over 15 people injured when a vehicle drove into a crowd of protesters at Saturday’s rally.

Reports - Suspect - James - Alex - Fields

Reports indicate the suspect, James Alex Fields, 20, is being held without bail for second-degree murder among other charges in the Charlottesville hit-and-run.

“There is no need for violence in a constitutional republic,” Stewart told Breitbart News. He reiterated this message a short time after the interview during an address he gave about Saturday’s events in Charlottesville over Facebook Live.

Game - Stewart - Left - Members - Democratic

“I’m not going to play their game,” Stewart said of the left, several members of the Democratic Party, and establishment Republicans, adding:

The left has been violently attacking conservative politicians and conservatives. And the left-wing mainstream media has been essentially condoning it. Democratic and other left-leaning politicians very rarely ever condemn violence that is perpetrated by the left. There’s a double standard and some hypocrisy here by the media, by the left and even by a lot of establishment Republicans.

Violent - US - Congressman - Steve - Scalise

We have the violent left which recently attacked a U.S. Congressman [Steve Scalise], which has been attacking Trump supporters across the country, and I never hear Democratic politicians condemning them. I’m not going to play their game. I am not going to condemn anyone other than the criminal. We always have to protect citizens who are trying to exercise their First Amendment rights. From my perspective, there were a lot of left-wing agitators who violently attacked citizens who were trying to espouse their views last night...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!