BOOM! Huckabee Backs POTUS Trump’s Charlottesville Remarks: Should He Jump to Conclusions Like Obama? (VIDEO)

The Gateway Pundit | 8/12/2017 | Joshua Caplan
Click For Photo: http://cdn.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2017-08-12-at-10.23.30-PM.jpg

Huckabee told Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro that he has a “special repulsion” for white supremacists.

“It’s part because I’m white,” he elaborated. “It’s part because I have seen this evil and hateful attitude that elevates some people above others. And as a believing Christian, I’m especially offended because anybody who believes The Bible, especially the gospels, will have to accept that there is no way that God is a respecter of persons- as scripture makes clear, He doesn’t love some people more than others because of their color, because of their affiliation, even with Him.”

Gospels - Person - Worth

He mentioned that because he believe in the gospels that “every person has equal worth,” that makes him pro-life.

Pirro asked Huckabee if the outrage over the president’s remarks are just “Trump haters” who ” will look for any reason to dump on” him.

“Well...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
94 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!