Mel B's ex-nanny releases explosive 128 PAGE dossier in Stephen Belafonte divorce... as she details 'star filming uncomfortable threesomes, fear of sex tape leaks and multiple weekly romps'

Mail Online | 8/12/2017 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline;Ryan Parry West Coast Correspondent For Dailymail.com
erinmmarion (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/13/01/43359A4200000578-0-image-a-43_1502583088790.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2015/07/16/1418450360_4357196990001_4357134708001.mp4

Mel B's ex-nanny has claimed the former Spice Girl acted as 'cameraman' to film their alleged threesomes with her estranged husband Stephen Belafonte.

Lorraine Gilles, 26, alleged that she had sex 'multiple times a week' with the 42-year-old singer and felt 'very uncomfortable' about being filmed romping with the couple.

Babysitter - Claims - Libel - Lawsuit - Mel

The married German babysitter made the explosive claims in a 128-page libel lawsuit that hit back at Mel's allegations that Lorraine had an affair with Stephen behind her back and aborted his baby.

Lorraine claimed that the couple have footage of their threesomes on their mobiles and that she is petrified they will be leaked online.

Recordings - Family… - Lawsuit

'These recordings would be extremely embarrassing to me and my family… I do not want any of them to become public,' she wrote in the lawsuit.

In the dossier filed by her legal team with California's Superior Court on Friday, Gilles hit back after Mel portrayed her as a 'homewrecker'.

Mel - Divorce - Stephen - Years - Marriage

Mel, who filed for divorce from Stephen after 10 years of marriage in March, has alleged that Lorraine fell pregnant by her husband and then had an abortion - but Lorraine denies that the baby was his.

The America's Got Talent judge also accused music producer Belafonte, 42, and Lorraine of taking money from her.

Lorraine - Papers - Employment - Relationship - Melanie

Hitting back, Lorraine said in the papers: 'My sexual and employment relationship with Melanie continued for approximately seven years until September 2016.

'During my time with Melanie, she and I had sex sporadically, sometimes having sex multiple times in a week.

Hand - Relations - Stephen - Melanie - Instruction

'On the other hand I never had any sexual relations with Stephen without Melanie's instruction and without ­Melanie's actual or apparent consent. At no point did I represent to Melanie that I was pregnant with Stephen's child.

'The only times Stephen and I had sex was when Melanie instructed Stephen and I to do so. Or...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
18 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift