'Totally destroyed’: Sinead O'Connor reveals she has to go back to the hospital just hours after rambling video where she said it had been the ‘most beautiful week of my f***ing life’

Mail Online | 8/12/2017 | Jessica Finn For Dailymail.com
TitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/13/00/4335633100000578-0-image-a-4_1502582056578.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/08/891953332372063010/1024x576_MP4_891953332372063010.mp4

Sinead O'Connor's emotional anguish continues to be revealed in her painfilled Facebook videos.

In the space of just 24 hours the Irish singer has posted two very different looking clips, the first shows her extremely upbeat calling it the most 'beautiful week' of her life.

Hours - Video - Hospital

Within just eight hours of that, she posted a second video where she says she is so depressed, she's going back into the hospital.

As the DailyMail.com previously reported she was hospitalized earlier in the week after saying she was suicidal at a Travelodge in New Jersey on August 3.

O'Connor - Eyes - Tears - Post - Saturday

O'Connor, whose eyes are welling with tears in her latest post on Saturday heartbreakingly calls herself a 'crazy b*tch' before concluding 'Its so awful to be so crazy. A painful thing.'

Her face is puffy from crying. The singer says 'Ok I'm totally destroyed now again, I'm going to have to go back to the hospital, nightmare. This is unbearable, unbearable, its absof***inglutley unbearable without my children, my loved ones.'

O'Connor - Posts - Continuation - Weeks - Videos

O'Connor's new posts are the latest in a continuation of a publicly anguished filled two weeks that saw her first start the worrisome videos on August 3, when she told fans she was at a Travel Lodge in New Jersey and suicidal.

O'Connor, 50, has been very open about her ongoing battles with depression over the years.

Post - Saturday - Hospital

While her first post of Saturday was much more upbeat than the second, where she admits she is heading back to the hospital, it was also rambling.

She starts by saying this past week has been been the 'most beautiful week of my f***ng life.'

Everything - Family - Travelodge - Kidney - Stone

She then touches on everything from praising the family that runs the Travelodge, to how she had a kidney stone, to slamming President Donald Trump.

She also spoke about emotional issues she believes other musicians deal with. She references Justin Bieber...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!