Caroline Rhea Hires a Personal Chef for Her ‘Child’s Safety’: ‘I’m a Horrible Cook!’

PEOPLE.com | 8/11/2017 | Jodi Guglielmi
Click For Photo: http://i2.wp.com/peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/square1.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2000px,1050px&resize=1200,630&ssl=1

Caroline Rhea isn’t afraid to ask for a little help in the kitchen.

The actress and mother to 8-year-old daughter Ava admits that she relies on a personal chef to cook their family meals. “I know it sounds pretentious, but it’s really just for my child’s safety,” she tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue, on stands now. “I’m a horrible cook!”

Fact - Sabrina - Teenage - Witch - Star

In fact, The Sabrina the Teenage Witch star says her lack of cooking skills are so well known, she was once asked to appear on Food Network’s food competition show Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition. “I watched an episode, and I started to have an anxiety attack because there were pots and pans,” she says. “My mother could cook anything, and I literally burn spaghetti!”

Want the ultimate dish on the latest celebrity food news, plus exclusive recipes, videos and more? Click here to subscribe to the People Food...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
119 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!