'It's cruel TV': Sarah Harding's furious estranged father calls for her to LEAVE CBB as he fears for her health and thinks she's being 'exploited' on show

Mail Online | 8/11/2017 | Ekin Karasin;Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/12/02/432E229E00000578-0-image-a-60_1502499894028.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/09/4821552531624709510/1024x576_MP4_4821552531624709510.mp4

She admitted she 'can't take much more' in a series of emotional breakdowns and has clashed furiously with several of her Celebrity Big Brother housemates.

And Sarah Harding's estranged father has now called for her to be removed from the Borehamwood mansion because she's being 'cruelly exploited' for ratings.

John - Hardman - Girls - Aloud - Star

John Hardman, who hasn't spoken to the Girls Aloud star for 17 years, said he fears for her health and finds her behaviour on the show 'humiliating'.

'Sarah's being cruelly exploited for ratings purposes,' the 65-year-old musician told The Mirror.

'I - Daughter - Heart - Insecurities - Vulnerabilities

'I can't bear to see my daughter break down and be forced to open her heart once more about her insecurities and vulnerabilities in front of cameras. It's cruel TV.'

He added that her health was 'in jeopardy' on the show, and that it was 'demeaning' for her lustrous career as a Brit-award winning Girls Aloud singer.

John - Episodes - Sarah - Use - Words

John said he watched three episodes and was shocked at Sarah's use of swear words, which he insisted was very unlike her.

'She's now so traumatised on air that she's crying out for real love,' he added.

John - Sarah - Mother - Marie - Grandfather

John was cut off by Sarah in 2000 after he split from her mother Marie and failed to tell her that her grandfather Patrick - his dad - had died.

Marie gave him a letter at Patrick's funeral from Sarah, in which the singer reportedly blamed him for breaking up the family.

Comments - Sarah - String - Arguments - Channel

His comments come after Sarah broke down again following a string of arguments on the Channel 5 series.

The Girls Aloud singer, 35, who is now the bookmakers favourite to win the show, will be seen tearing up again in Thursday's episode as she makes up with Jordan Davies in the wake of their dispute.

Sarah - Amends - Fall - Blazing - Row

Sarah was quick to make amends following their fall out, which turned into an all-out blazing row between...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!