'This is the kind of email I love to read!' Kris Jenner brags about Life Of Kylie's soaring ratings...as it's claimed show is being 're-cut' after fans call it 'boring'

Mail Online | 8/11/2017 | Kelby Vera At Dailymail.com
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/12/04/432E9B3B00000578-0-image-a-102_1502510335459.jpg

Kylie Jenner's reality series The Life Of Kylie launched earlier this month to lukewarm reviews.

But Kardashian family matriarch Kris Jenner was only singing her praise for the E! reality series Friday, taking to Instagram to compliment her idea of network success.

Entertainment - Mogul - Screenshot - Email - Life

The 61-year-old entertainment mogul posted a screenshot of an email from Life Of Kylie producers, captioning the grab 'Now THIS is the kind of email I love to read from our network on a Friday afternoon!!!!!!!'

'Congrats team!' the email screenshot began.

'E - Life - Kylie - Seies - Docusries

'E!'s Life Of Kylie seies premiere delivers the highest-rated new docusries launch of 2017 with W18-34' (women 18 to 34-years-old) and 'teens' from 12 to 17 years of age.

The ex of Caitlyn Jenner boasted several other seemingly impressive statistics, dishing that the series was also 'ranked #1 on Sunday in Primetime' for teens from 12 to 17.

Kris - Response - Kylie - Series - Response

But Kris's enthusiastic response comes after Kylie's solo series welcomed less than a fawning response from the makeup mogul's adoring fans.

Since Kylie Jenner's new reality show The Life Of Kylie was branded 'fake' and 'boring'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
62 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!