Here comes the bride, here come the waterworks! Groom's VERY tearful reaction at seeing his bride walk down the aisle is captured in emotional images

Mail Online | 8/11/2017 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
red815 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/11/22/432D745400000578-0-image-a-7_1502486829335.jpg

Everyone dreams of their wedding day. But for one groom seeing his bride walk down the aisle was more than he could take.

Groom Micah Baker long-awaited the day he could marry Bailey Baker and when she finally walked down the aisle he broke down in tears. Baker closed his eyes and brought his hand to cover his sobs as he watched Bailey walk towards the altar.

Composure - Breather

He even had to turn around to gather his composure and take a breather.

But by the time she reached him, he broke down all over again, wiping his tears with both hands before taking her hands before the priest.

Day - Groom - ABC - Moment - Eyes

'Before I even turned around I was already crying. I lost it more than I already had that day,' the groom said to ABC on the moment he first laid eyes on his glowing bride.

Baker also said seeing Bailey traipse the aisle was 'a dream come true.'

Bride - Sister - Rachael - Swiden - Photos

The bride's sister Rachael Swiden tweeted the photos that swept into a viral storm with 7,558 likes and 33,206 likes. She captioned the post 'This was Micah's reaction when he saw my sister..I'm bawling..'

The adorable photo series had Twitter users fawning over the pictures. One user said 'this is the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
21 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!