Queen Rania of Jordan is bursting with pride as she arrives at Sandhurst for her son Prince Hussein's passing out parade

Mail Online | 8/11/2017 | Siofra Brennan For Mailonline
lhumara (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/11/12/4329C28D00000578-0-image-a-55_1502451973375.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2015/11/19/244701691887897302/1024x576_244701691887897302.mp4

She may be royalty, but today Queen Rania of Jordan's foremost duty was that of proud mother as she arrived at Sandhurst to see her son's passing out parade.

Crown Prince Hussein, 23, is the eldest child of Rania and her husband King Abdullah and has just completed his officer training at the prestigious military academy in Surrey.

Mother - Excitement - Photo - Son - Uniform

And his mother shared her excitement by poting a photo of her son in military uniform aged around four to Instagram, saying: 'As I look at this photo from 1998 I am thrilled about seeing you graduate from Sandhurst Military Academy tomorrow, God willing.'

Rania was certainly sure to stand out from the crowds in a vivid red broacde coat with a waterfall hemline, worn over a white dress, as she accompanied her husband King Abdullah who represented Queen Elizabeth by inspecting the parade.

Rania - Ensemble - Scarlet - Pumps - Handbag

Mother-of-four Rania, 46, teamed the ensemble with scarlet pumps and toted a black quilted handbag for the occasion.

The Jordanians were not the only royals in attendance at today's event which sees 96 officer cadets from the UK and 33 from abroad graduate.

Grand - Duchess - Maria - Teresa - Grand

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg attending to see their son Prince Sébastien, 25, graduate.

Earlier this year it emerged that Prince Hussein had enrolled in officer training after his mother shared images of her visiting her son for a company dinner.

Husband - King - Abdullah - Jordan - Alumni

Her husband King Abdullah of Jordan is one of many royal alumni, including Princess William and Harry, Prince Felix of Luxembourg, and Pavlos of Greece.

His son is no stranger to military life and is a first lieutenant in the Jordanian Armed Forces.

Father - Duties - Jordan - US - South

He also accompanies his father on official and military duties in Jordan and overseas, visiting the US, South Korea...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!