'I made fire!' Megyn Kelly takes her kids camping, sings and plays the guitar while indulging in some PDA with her husband in glowing Today piece as rumors swirl her co-anchors are fed up with her 'divalike ways'

Mail Online | 8/11/2017 | Anneta Konstantinides For Dailymail.com
joseph76 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/11/17/432BE40F00000578-0-image-a-70_1502467487295.jpg

The debut of Megyn Kelly's morning show is nearly a month away, and NBC is working hard to try and make sure America falls in love with the real her.

The former Fox News host was featured in a glowing segment about taking her family camping as part of the Today Show's 'Summer of Yes' series.

Megyn - Husband - Douglas - Brunt - Children

Megyn, her husband Douglas Brunt, and their three children Edward, seven, Yardley, six, and Thatcher, four, were filmed hiking, singing around the campfire, and touching worms.

'Sadly, I haven't spent a lot of time outdoors since I moved to New York. I feel the disconnect and I miss it,' Megyn, who will host the third hour of the Today Show starting September 25, says in the beginning of the segment.

Camping - Memories

'I wanted to go camping, because it's all we ever did growing up. And as long as I live, those will be some of my fondest memories.'

The segment starts off by reminding us that Megyn and her family are 'city folk', rolling their suitcases down a busy Manhattan street sprinkled with yellow cabs.

RV - Way - New - York - Harriman

They then load up into a 35-foot RV to make their way to New York's Harriman State Park.

'Oh my God,' Megyn and her husband nervously exclaim as they get behind the wheel of the mammoth vehicle.

Bike - Drive

'It's just like riding a bike,' she jokes. 'Now if we could just figure out how to put it into drive.'

The family hits the road, as Megyn reminds us that 'getting there is half the fun'.

Songs - Megyn - Douglas - Joke - Wine

They sing camp songs as Megyn and Douglas joke about how they should've brought wine for their night under the stars.

'Something earthy, that's going to go with the berries and nuts that you forage,' he jokes, to which Megyn replies: 'Tequila it is!'

Something

'There's just something about...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
32 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!