Amir Khan reveals he took time out from divorce battle to visit tumour boy whose life saving surgery he paid for in Pakistan

Mail Online | 8/10/2017 | Alex Matthews;Abe Hawken For Mailonline
smilingbearsmilingbear (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/10/19/4324ED2200000578-0-image-a-27_1502390909080.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/07/7234056013967345512/1024x576_MP4_7234056013967345512.mp4

Amir Khan has taken time out of his bitter divorce battle to visit a cancer-stricken boy in Pakistan after paying for his life saving surgery.

The British boxer came to the aid of seven-year-old Ali Hassan, who was suffering from a tumour so big it engulfed an entire side of his face.

World - Champion - Pakistani - Heritage - Youngster

The former world champion, who is of Pakistani heritage, arranged for the youngster to go under the knife via his charity, the Amir Khan Foundation.

Khan has posed for pictures with the boy, who suffers from neuroblastoma, showing the results of his initial surgery.

Alongside - Snaps - Ali - Face - 'I

Alongside snaps of Ali with a bandaged face, he wrote: 'I flew to Pakistan, Lahore, last week for a day to visit Ali Hassan.

'He was the 7 year old boy in Pakistan who had an eye tumour. It was effecting his breathing and him very badly.

Father - Month - Kid

'I met his father and told him I promised you he will be ok when we spoke a month ago, the kid was very quiet and didn't speak much.

'He lost his hair due to medication. I spoke to the doctors and they where happy with his recovery.'

Khan - Woe - Wife - Faryal - Makhdoom

Khan is currently enduring marital woe, after publicly splitting up with his wife, Faryal Makhdoom, 26, and posting about it on Twitter.

He was also embroiled in controversy earlier this week, when a British woman suffered horrific injuries after she was glassed while partying with Khan in Dubai.

Bia - Hannides - Southampton - Hampshire - Night

Bia Hannides, 22, from Southampton, Hampshire, was enjoying a night out with the former light-welterweight world champion at an exclusive club when she was allegedly attacked.

Ms Hannides suffered a huge wound over her right eye and was told by doctors that she would be scarred for life.

Day - Boxer - Bolton - Message - Get

The following day, she said the boxer, from Bolton, sent her a message saying: 'I get punched in the face for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.