Motorist launches racist rant at traffic warden who gave him a ticket for parking on double yellow lines

Mail Online | 8/10/2017 | Alex Matthews For Mailonline
TaylorShaye (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/10/20/432465A200000578-0-image-a-43_1502394096635.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/10/8875547676901130466/1024x576_MP4_8875547676901130466.mp4

A furious BMW driver launched a racist rant at a traffic warden because he gave him a ticket for parking on double yellow lines.

Mark Winstanley, 36, hurled vile abuse at the parking attendant on a street in Chester in March this year.

Tirade - Slurs - Victim - 'black - T***

During the tirade of slurs he called his victim a 'black t***' and a 'f****** n*****'.

Today, Winstanley was sentenced to 200 hours community service and made to pay £100 compensation, after admitting committing a racially aggravating hate crime.

Traffic - Warden - Body-camera - Incident - Winstanley

The traffic warden's body-camera captured the unpleasant incident, which erupted after Winstanley spent six minutes parked on double yellow lines while he 'went to Sainsbury's and the bookies'.

Winstanley, from Chester, screamed at his victim and accused him of being a liar before threatening to 'f** him up' and getting in his car to speed off.

'So - Minutes - Minutes - Minute - Well

He raged: 'So I'm allowed five minutes, I've been here for six minutes so you waited one minute. Well I'm off. Okay you black t***.

'You're a f****** dead man, I'm going to f*** you up, you n*****. I will be back round in a minute. You watch you're f****** self.'

Outburst - Winstanley - Scene - Time - Warden

Not content with one outburst, Winstanley came back to the scene a short time later and subjected the warden to a second onslaught of insults.

On returning, he said: 'You f****** liar, I weren't here for more than...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
27 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!