Alex Rodriguez ‘Can’t Wait’ to Show Girlfriend Jennifer Lopez His New Miami Gym!

PEOPLE.com | 8/11/2017 | Linda Marx
Click For Photo: http://i0.wp.com/peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/jennifer-lopez2.jpg?crop=0px,239px,1657px,868px&resize=1200,630&ssl=1

J-Rod loves to sweat together!

Alex Rodriguez welcomed fitness buffs to his new gym in Miami on Thursday night and was accompanied by his two daughters, Natasha, 12, and Ella, 9, as well as his mother, Lourdes.

Girlfriend - Jennifer - Lopez - Town - Working

While his actress girlfriend Jennifer Lopez was out of town working, the retired Yankees star, who is dedicated to a disciplined fitness regimen, is eagerly awaiting the day she can exercise with him at his new UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) Gym.

“Jennifer and I work out together, and I can’t wait to bring her here to my new gym,” Rodriguez, 42, looking fit and handsome in a dark jacket and crisp white shirt, tells PEOPLE. The opening makes the first in a line of super gyms he and partner Mark Mastrov, the founder of 24 Hour Fitness, are opening all over south Florida.

Adding - Jock - Track - Star - School

Adding, “She is a great jock, a former track star in school, and I enjoy working out with her.”

The gym’s motto, “ordinary fitness no longer exists,” explains the diversity of J-Rod’s workout sessions. The couple like to do a variety of different things when they workout together.

Jennifer - Rodriguez - PEOPLE - Jock

“Jennifer and I mix it up,” Rodriguez tells PEOPLE. “We like to lift, and we enjoy bike riding. She is a talented jock.”

Rodriguez — who has been in the gym business for 10 years, first in Mexico — likes a woman to be fit and take exercise as seriously...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!