North Korea has new allies- the media and the democrat party

www.floppingaces.net | 8/10/2017 | DrJohn
red815 (Posted by) Level 3
Look at that face- the face of panic. The face of sheer terror. Be afraid. Be very afraid. It’s what the media wants.

It’s as though every morning the left (press included) wakes up and has no memory of the previous day’s events. Or the previous weeks or months either. Every day is a new day. There is no such thing as history, especially where Donald Trump is concerned. And you can no longer tell where the media ends and the democrat party begins.

Morning - Good - Morning - America - Martha

This morning on Good Morning America Martha Raddatz started off with a breathless, frightened, panicky warning about Donald Trump and his inflammatory rhetoric toward North Korea. She insinuated that Trump started all the conflict with NK. The world is “reeling.” It was a “dramatic escalation in rhetoric.” It was all due to his mouth. You can watch the fright fest here. Raddatz went off the rails when she claimed that North Korea was planning to target Guam. That is inaccurate. The NK plan is allegedly to drop ballistic missiles into the waters around Guam as a “crucial warning.” They are not targeting the island as Raddatz states. The report then shows a video clip of the Governor of Guam saying any threat to or attack on Guam is one upon the United States. What GMA left out completely was the Governor saying that were Guam attacked, he’d want Trump as the President:

Guam’s governor, Eddie Calvo, is voicing support for President Trump’s stern warning to North Korea, telling Fox News, “I want a president that says that.”

Citizen - President - Nation - North - Korea

“As far as I’m concerned, as an American citizen, I want a president that says that if any nation such as North Korea attacks Guam, attacks Honolulu, attacks the West Coast, that they will be met with **** and fury,” Calvo said late...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.floppingaces.net
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!