TRUMP HAVING TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER DEMOCRAT FAILURE: NORTH KOREA (A KJ ANALYSIS)

Sparta Report | 8/10/2017 | Staff
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/north-korean-nukes-west-deterrent-insufficient.jpg

While gathering my thoughts for today’s post, my mind, unique space between my ears that it is, flashed back to this famous scene between the late great Rodney Dangerfield, and the late , great Sam Kinison, in the movie Back to School. Kinison is a history professor, and Dangerfield is the successful businessman father of an under-achieving freshman, who decides to go back to school, to be there for his son.

Kinison: You remember that thing we had about thirty years ago… called the Korean conflict?

Yeah - Victory

Yeah. Where we failed to achieve victory.

How come we didn’t cross the 38th parallel…and push those rice-eaters back to the Great Wall of China…and take it apart brick by brick…and nuke them back into the f!@#in’ stone age forever?

How come? Tell me? Why? Say it! Say it!

Dangerfield: All right, I’ll say it.

Truman - P - Wimp…to - Let - MacArthur

‘Cause Truman was too much of a p!@sy wimp…to let MacArthur go in and blow out those commie b!@#ards!

Kinison: Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I’m gonna be watching you.

America - Threat - Nuclear - Attack

Y’know, if that would have happened, America would not be facing a very real threat of a North Korean Nuclear Attack.

Top Democrats called President’s Trump’s harsh warning Tuesday to North Korea “reckless,” but intelligence and military experts said the commander-in-chief’s promise of “fire and fury” was justified given Kim Jong Un’s continued threats and disdain for diplomacy.

Reports - Pyongyang - Weapons - Tips - Missiles

Confirmed reports that Pyongyang could put nuclear weapons on the tips of missiles – and thus possibly make good on repeated threats to attack U.S. cities – prompted Trump’s unusually dire threat. But the message had to be delivered, said former CIA station Chief Daniel Hoffman.

“Deterrence is really important,” Hoffman said on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.” “It’s important for the United States to lay out very clearly how it would act in response to a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
27 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!